Saturday, July 2, 2011

"That's What I Am" 2011


The story - about 12 year old kids.. Dealing with the matters in there own way. And trying to find the right objectives for their lives.

When i started watching this i never expected such a awesome movie. To be honest i was kinda on the wrong foot when i saw the wwe studio banner, but they didn't put anything except Randy Orton. I liked all the cast equally, they did an outstanding job with their characters. I literally forgot i was watching a movie and was so into it. I'd sure like to see more of Michael Pavone's work in the future. Imdb rating for this movie is - 7, my rating is 8.5/10. here is imdb link - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1606180/


















Here is the movie trailer if you want a peak..


leave a replay if you like..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...